"" The Teacher in Me: Teacher Monthly Appreciation

Monday, January 12, 2015

Teacher Monthly Appreciation

When I was teaching, my principal always had a special little something waiting in our mailboxes at the beginning of each month.  She always had some cute saying to go along with it.  I decided to make some for my teachers each month as well.  I should have blogged about it sooner but since this is my first year of being a principal.  I've been a bit busy.  So here is what I have done so far:

August (First Day of School): A highlighter with this note
For September: a Caramel Apple lollipop

For October: A mini bag of candy corn (Not as creative as it could have been.) LOL


November: We had a state audit in the middle of November so that explains the theme.  I gave Three Musketeers Bars to everyone.



December: Each teacher got an ornament and a candycane.

And last but not least as I will be adding more as we go on from here is--

January: Each person received a packet of Lipton Soup
These could easily be adapted for students without giving them candy of course.  (We do not give candy in our state.)  I will make them a freebie soon so be on the lookout!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover