"" The Teacher in Me: What's your Classroom Management Profile?

Friday, June 5, 2015

What's your Classroom Management Profile?

I am taking a course on Classroom Management through the WV elearns site to renew my certificate. As I am going through the lessons I keep thinking about how great the resources are that they are sharing with us.  I want to share those resources with you as well.  The first one is a link to a online classroom management profile.   There are four types of managers: authoritarian, authoritative, laissez-faire, and indifferent.   I am a authoritative manager.  What type are you? After you take the quiz, comment below with your classroom management profile.  Look for more classroom management ideas and resources to come.

Classroom Management Profile



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover