"" The Teacher in Me: Easy organization ideas

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Easy organization ideas

My students were always losing their morning work and also losing unfinished work inside their desks. A friend if mine suggested I put a folder on the front of the desk of one of my special needs students. I realized all my students would benefit from this idea. I found file folders that are more like pockets. I let the kids decorate them and then I taped it to the front of each desk. Now their names are visible from the front and they have a place to store morning Noel and unfinished work. You have to watch the kids though. They'll put everything in them including books if you aren't diligent and insistent on what's allowed and not allowed in the pockets.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover