"" The Teacher in Me: Seusstastic Classroom Inspirations: Behavior Coupons

Friday, August 17, 2012

Seusstastic Classroom Inspirations: Behavior Coupons

This is an absolutely wonderful blog post!  I am definitely going to use her ideas here to get rid of my goody box.  I honestly hate trying to keep it stocked plus it so expensive.  Keep reading on her post because she gives a really cute idea for "brag tags" that students can wear around the school or classroom.  I will definitely borrow those from her.  I will probably make my own treat coupons though so they match my classroom theme but I will use her ideas.  Also check out her video on classroom management.  You can link to it on her blog.  She is also available on Virtual Teaching Expo.  Seusstastic Classroom Inspirations: Behavior Coupons: This is definitely NOT my idea! I was inspired by some behavior catalogs I stumbled upon on Pinterest. This got my wheels turning because...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover