"" The Teacher in Me: Daily Five and CAFE

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Daily Five and CAFE

I am definitely going to try Daily Five and CAFE in my room this year.  As I was searching the Pinterest boards, I found one dedicated to just to this topic.  It is found here: Pinterest board CAFE and Daily 5.  On that site, I found one of the best free documents for helping to set it all up in your room from materials needed to where to look in the books for the ideas they mention.  I thought I would just share this info with you as well.  It can be found as a Google Doc here.
Cafe and Daily 5 document  If you don't have a Google account, I would highly suggest getting one.  There are so many excellent resources available to you from Google all absolutely free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover