"" The Teacher in Me: Classroom Booksource

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Classroom Booksource

I found on Pinterest a really great app for your smartphone called Classroom Booksource.  It is a website as well.  This app allows you to scan ISBN # from your classroom library books so you can create a database of the books you have.   I started scanning my books last year and I loved it!  You can also use your phone to check books in and out of your classroom library and connect it to a class list.  I haven't used that feature yet but I definitely plan to do so.  I forgot to mention one thing.....it's absolutely FREE!  Check it out if you get a chance!  Here's the link http://classroom.booksource.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover