"" The Teacher in Me: Book box deal and FREEBIE

Friday, August 31, 2012

Book box deal and FREEBIE


I've always wanted to organize my classroom library but I just didn't really have the time.  This past summer I  looked into the Daily Five and CAFE books by Gail Boushey and Joan Moser.  I was very determined to get my books organized so that my students could have an easier time selecting books.  I took a trip to the Dollar Tree and found the nicest baskets!  They are perfect for my chapter books.  I also found a box perfect for my picture books that I have organized by themes.  I usually only put out theme sets of books according to either what I am teaching or the season.  Some of my books though haven't seen day light in forever though.  These containers were so helpful and best of all only $1.00!  I created a freebie set of book box labels for my personal use but I also included several blank ones as well.  They're not anything real fancy but I like them.
Click on the picture to access the FREEBIE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover