"" The Teacher in Me: Autumn Addition Facts

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Autumn Addition Facts

I have fall fever!  I really wanted to create something new that had a fall flavor to it, but I decided to use my Monster Number Crunchers as a Template and change it to an Autumn theme!  This is a perfect set for a center or as I use them...flashcards for assessment.  As the students master each set check off the box on their assessment card included in the set.  Check the set out on my Teachers Notebook site!


2 comments:

  1. Cute blog - love the spots! I'll be back.

    Sue
    SOS-Supply

    www.sos-supply.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I look forward to hearing from you again!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover