"" The Teacher in Me: Writing Assessment Checklist Freebie

Monday, December 31, 2012

Writing Assessment Checklist Freebie

When school gets back into session, I will be kicking it into high gear to prepare my students for the WV Writing Assessment as part of the Westest 2.  I prepared this checklist for my students to use as they write.  This checklist will help my students get used to the rubric that will be available to them as they take the assessment.  I am in the process of compiling all of my writing resources into one giant writing mega pack.  This will also include the narrative resources I am currently working on as well as some writing bellringers.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of the checklists.  I love hearing from you!
Click here or on the picture to grab your freebie!



Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
Freebie Fridays

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing - this will be really useful with my kids.

    I'm having a huge 1st blogoversary giveaway at my blog - why not pop on over (if you haven't already) and take a look

    http://sos-supply.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/countdown-to-2013.html

    Sue
    SOS-Supply

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover