"" The Teacher in Me: Great Blog post from the Math Coach's Corner

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Great Blog post from the Math Coach's Corner

I absolutely love The Math Coach's Corner blog by Donna Boucher! This is an excellent post on Number Talks and also a great video to go with it! Check it out!  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of her post.  Leave her a comment too if you get a chance.
Click here:
Math Coach's Corner: Who's Doing the Talking?: So, I'm starting out today with a pop quiz.  Ha ha.  What do the following number sentences have in common?  NO calculators! They all equ...

1 comment:

  1. My blogging friend is all about the Math Coach's Corner...too funny. She does have some amazing resources.

    I found your blog and I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Hop over to see what it's all about.

    http://cruzninfirst.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award.html
    Cruz'n in First

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover