"" The Teacher in Me: Manic Monday: Free Subtraction Situation Christmas Style

Monday, November 26, 2012

Manic Monday: Free Subtraction Situation Christmas Style

First of all, I just want to say how excited I am!  The Teacher in Me has been awarded the Liebster Award not once but twice! Thank you Fabulous Fifth Grade Fun and  Cruz'n In First!! I will definitely post more about that tomorrow!!

I am in the midst of teaching my students subtraction situations.  I decided that I am ready to switch into Christmas mode so I made a subtraction situation freebie complete with example story problems that match each type of situation for subtraction.  I then made a mix of problems so students can work through subtracting.  This is probably more for older students because they have three digits and involve regrouping.


Classroom freebies

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the subtraction freebie! My kiddos could always use subtraction review! I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great freebie! I found your blog through the Liebster Awards & I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover