"" The Teacher in Me: Manic Monday Freebies

Monday, September 17, 2012

Manic Monday Freebies

I haven't posted all week last week! I miss my blog when I don't post! I didn't want to miss Manic Monday though so here it is! I can definitely post a picture of what mine look like but this is a glyph.  A glyph uses pictures to represent pieces of information.  I usually do a me glyph each fall with a paper plate as the students faces and each part of the face represents a piece of information.  The color of the eyes matches the students eye color. The shape of the mouth stands for the number of siblings the student has and so on.  I created a Cowboy Me Glyph to go with my Western theme.  Here it is for you if you would like to do a glyph also.  Let me know what you think!














Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I love glyphs too. I seem to have a glyph for every season and holiday! My kids get glyphed out by the end of the year, but I still keep collecting them when I find them on blogs. If you get a chance stop by my blog and check out my freebie.

    Thanks,
    Kelly Nelson

    Owl Inspire You

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover