"" The Teacher in Me: Writing Process

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Writing Process

One of my favorite subjects to teach is writing! Am I crazy? Maybe.  I can't help it though.  It is just so much fun to watch kids blossom from the first day of school to the last day.  This past year was an especially fun year teaching writing.  The third and fourth grade teachers that I had the pleasure of working with this year pulled all of our resources, ideas, and creativity together to create an exciting writing environment.  I truly believe our students enjoyed the process and worked to become authors.  I have no doubt they will become life-long lovers of writing.  One of the tools I use in my classroom is a child-friendly description of the writing process.  Below are pictures of what I have up in my room right now.  Since I am going with a western theme this year, I created a new set which also has a picture below.  I really like the new set!  Click on the pictures of the new set to go to Teachers Notebook.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover