"" The Teacher in Me: National Board Certification

Friday, May 18, 2012

National Board Certification

If you haven't looked into National Board Certification, I highly recommend it.  It was a difficult process, but one that was well worth it.  I learned so much about myself as an educator and so much about my students.  Because of the National Board Process, I engaged in so many activities that I wouldn't normally have been able to be a part of.  If you are hesitant about the process, look into the Take One option.  If you would like to know more about National Board Certification, please do not hesitate to contact me.  I would love to help in any way that I can.  Here is a link to the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards website as well as a link to my Amazon store where I have a collection of books that I found to be helpful in the process.

               National Board for Professional Teaching Standards     amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover